A Logistics Team Member at Target helps to make sure you have your perfect Target run by unloading our trucks, stocking shelves and helping to get merchandise out on the sales floor. Wonder what it’s like to spend a day in the life of a Logistics Team Member? Here’s your chance! They’re making things happen in stores across the country, and we spent some time asking them what it’s all about…
What is a day like as a Logistics Team Member?
• When I come to work, I arrive ready to get the job done. I can expect to have fun with my team members and leaders. We work hard and meet our goal by working as a team.
• Very similar from day to day, but it is great when you can specialize in a specific work center and really get to know the area. The work is challenging but it is fun when you can get everything done.
What makes someone successful in this position?
• It’s important to be self-motivated and have a good attitude (for example, be able to challenge yourself to stock this aisle more efficiently today than you did yesterday). You have to be a hard worker, be motivated and have good communication with everyone.
• Accurate and detail oriented.
What do you like best about working at Target?
• My favorite thing about working at Target is the people. I enjoy spending time with my peers, team members and my leaders. The people is why I continue to do what I do.
• Everyone here seems motivated and you can count on your leaders to help you resolve issues, I like working at a place that gives your recognition when you do something well, instead of just giving feedback when you do something wrong.
• I love my discount and that I can combine it with cartwheel and the red card. Target is accepting of everyone. I love my team and working with them every day.
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. We take pride in keeping each of our stores organized, clean and welcoming. We’re hiring logistics team members and we’re looking for you! Apply now at Target.com/careers.